Garden News is the magazine for every gardener, bringing you everything you need to know in the garden each week. Each issue is packed full of practical, down-to-earth gardening tips, grow-your-own advice, ideas and inspiration, as well as all the latest news, new plants and products plus great money-saving offers and free gifts.
In this week's issue
- About Now: This week's news; A Shade Greener; Potty About Plants; Bedside Books; Hidden Gems; Top Five...;60 Second Expert; Potty about Plants; The Windowsill Gardener; Know Your Enemy!
- Plant of the Week: Parrot Tulips Exotic blooms, showy as any exotic bird!
- Special Features: Spectacular summer bulbs!
- Star Writer: Carol shows us how to accommodate a wealth of new plants and creatures by creating a garden pond.
- Garden of the Week: Build it and they will come! A west country garden is a haven for bees, butterflies and birds
- What To Do This Week: Create a container pond, make more African violets, plant colourful pleione, plant greenhouse tomatoes
- Growing For Showing: Medwyn puts 'chicos' to bed!
- Tales from the Allotment: Terry has got one eye on the weeds and keeps on top of unwanted growth
- How the Experts Garden: Lynne makes more of houseplants with cuttings, Colin extends the sweet pea season, Dave promotes rose health
- Home-grown: Easy to make garden stepping stones
- And as always, in the April 30 issue, there are FREE PLANTS FOR EVERY READER (just pay P+P), readers' gardens, Wildlife Watch with Julian Rollins, our prize crossword, 'Pick of the Post', Ian Currie's weather outlook, Readers' Questions answered by Tony Dickerson, Over the Fence, plus much more...