These springtime favourites are a popular choice for beds and containers
Daffodils are planted in autumn and spend the next few months cementing their roots before bursting into colour in spring.
Keep them happy
- Daffodils thrive where many plants might struggle to grow.
- They'll do well even in the inhopsitable soil at the base of a wall
- Good drainage and plenty of sun are their main needs
- They are hardy to -5C (23F), but they don't enjoy wet winters
- When they're happy they will multiply rapidly